Skincare 101: The best vitamin C serum
When thinking about glowy skin our first port of call is a vitamin C serum. Like when you’re feeling under the weather and in need of a boost, you turn to the options of vitamin C like adding a big class of OJ to your morning breakfast! In this blog we’ll share the vitamin C benefits and, of course, the best vitamin C serum for you.
What are the benefits of vitamin C?
Often, you might be wondering but what is vitamin C good for? It’s a hero ingredient which has been in the skincare industry since the beginning and now one of the most searched-for skincare ingredients – and we’ll explain why:
- Brightening. An obvious vitamin C benefit, but dull skin types need this ingredient! If you suffer from dark spots, pigmentation and uneven texture and tone, vitamin C has the ability to inhibit melanin production which reduces the appearance of these.
- Protecting. Vitamin C = antioxidant, making it highly effective in protecting our skin from damaging free radicals we’re exposed to on the daily. As well as neutralising these free radicals, this enables vitamin C to help against premature ageing, dullness, dry skin and other skin concerns.
- Smoothing. Because who doesn’t want smooth, glowing youthful skin? Vitamin C really is a powerhouse ingredient. Say goodbye to uneven texture and tone, fine lines and wrinkles!
Where can I find the best vitamin C serum?
It’s time to introduce LET’S CONCENTRATE Skin Glowing Serum! An exciting addition to the TEMPLESPA serum family for that ultimate glowy skin result. Our high-performance and innovative gel serum is enriched with vitamin C, sodium hyaluronate (super hydrating!) a blend of clever minerals and a selection of Mediterranean inspired extracts. Each designed to reduce the appearance of dull and uneven skin tone, help smooth texture and brighten and clarify.
How do I use a vitamin C serum?
After cleansing and toning, take your LET’S CONCENTRATE and apply a few drops to your palms before massaging into your skin. Allow a few moments between your serum and moisturiser to allow it to sink into the skin. Top tip: Try ‘pressing’ your serum into your skin rather than stretching and manipulating it, which can cause unnecessary redness and strain on the skin.
Where can I find other vitamin C skincare?
If you’re thinking a vitamin C serum isn’t enough and you want more glowy skin, you can try adding in these vitamin C rich skincare products:
- GLOWCOLIC Resurfacing Toner. A brilliant multi-functional toner that exfoliates, nourishes and balances your skin’s complexion in one. It borrows natural vitamin C from Mediterranean extracts with a fusion of glycolic, mandelic and lactic acids to buff away dead skin cells and reveal smoother, glowy skin!
- MOST REVEALING Glowing Skin Oxygen Peel. This is the product you need for an instant glowy skin facial, perfect for nights out or when your skin needs a brightening boost. The gel turns to bubbles when applied to damp or wet skin, the blend of acids and vitamin C gently exfoliate away and leaves skin soft, smooth and brighter.